Science Fair Info

Click Science Fair Schedule for the schedule, and click Science Fair Rules for the rules. See the post for additional info.

Friday, February 14, 2014

"Go toward the light..."

With under 30 physics classes left, you can see the light at the end of the tunnel (hopefully you're not heading toward a plane mirror).  Check out the link below for an illusion, and an explanation of the physics behind it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNqXtzTcIqE

Want to see a little more detail (and brush up on your spanish)?: How it's done
"Wow!", your thinking, "I wish I had some concave and parabolic mirrors!" to which I say, "Bah! Use your brain and get resourceful - like this guy."
So now your thinking, "I wonder how hot you could get something?"  How about this hot?
So now your thinking, "Cool, but I don't own a mirror that big."  No problem.  Check this out.